If you’ve read the bio, you have a sense of the possibilities…
Talks & Presentations
With a broad base of studies in the sciences, humanities, culture studies, and religion/spirituality, and building on a couple of decades of consulting, teaching and speaking, Dr. Ruth Miller has put together a range of workshops and talks to fit almost any need.
Basic presentation formats include:
- 20-30 minute lecture or “Sunday talk” designed to inform, inspire, and motivate
- 1 hr interactive presentation providing evidence and resources listeners can apply in their work and lives
- 2-5 hr interactive and experiential presentation with a-v support and handouts providing a deeper understanding and experience of complex concepts and skills
- 6-12 weeks of 2-hour interactive classes giving an opportunity to practice
- A weekend intensive, to include: 1-2 hrs on Friday evening, 3-4 hrs in a 5-6 hr framework on Saturday; a Sunday talk in the morning & a 2 hr workshop Sunday afternoon.
Recent/Current topics include:
- The NEW Game of Life: exploring Florence Scovill Shinn’s classic, with exercises and the modern science that supports her teachings.
- Natural Abundance: Rediscovering Ralph Waldo Emerson’s guidelines for a prosperous life in the 21st century (using her book Natural Abundance: Ralph Waldo Emerson’s Guide to Prosperity)
- Beyond 2012: Making A New World from the Inside Out (using her book Make The World Go Away: the gift of 2012)
- Unveiling Your Hidden Power: Experiencing the healing power of Emma Curtis Hopkins’ teachings (using her book Unveiling Your Hidden Power: Emma Curtis Hopkins’ metaphysics for the 21st century)
- Embracing the transformative power of the divine feminine (using her book Mary’s Power, embracing the divine feminine as the age of invasion and empire ends)
- The History of New Thought: the lives and teachings of the leaders who shaped Unity, Science of Mind and Divine Science (using her book 150 Years of Healing and the biographies in her Paths of Power series)
- Unveiling Our Hidden Power, using the 12 lessons of Emma Curtis Hopkins to move from wondering to transforming.
- The Science of Spirit Series:
- The Power of Group Focused Intention, explaining the Masaru Emoto water crystals and the Global Consciousness Project, with applications in other fields.
- Fields Within fields: The Many Dimensions Humans Experience, explaining the body as a field of energy temporarily showing up as a material object, and what that means for our lives and potential.
- Unlimited Living in the Multiverse, explaining how we are far more than these bodies living across multiple planes of space-time all at once.
Consulting, group process & sharing
Ruth provides short-term and ongoing support for small businesses, organizations, local government agencies, and groups of interested folks in the following areas:
- Building nonprofit and small businesses from the inner vision out, based on tools from innovative studies of organizational and business practices, and ideas and concepts from metaphysics and consciousness studies
- Building Sustainable Communities, based on appropriate technology and studies of long-term sustainable cultures
- Understanding and Applying General Systems Theory and Cybernetics–they’re not just for computers!
- Applying spiritual/metaphysical principles in daily life and work
If you would like more information, or would like to invite Ruth to speak to your organization, click here to contact her.
Ruth is also available for personal consultation. She offers a sliding scale and the first conversation is always free; click here to set up a phone appointment.